Why Hire the Law Offices of Janet L. Mertes?
Supportive Representation in Ventura
At the Law Offices of Janet L. Mertes, we are proud to offer dedicated,
individualized attention to each client that seeks our legal guidance,
and we may be able to help you, too. With the assistance of our firm,
you could see a favorable resolve to your legal complications in a timely
and professional manner. We are well aware that you may have questions
and concerns regarding your future, and when you choose to work with our
Ventura lawyer, you can be confident that your case is in experienced hands.
Our founding attorney, Ms. Janet L. Mertes, is proud to boast that:
- She received her bachelor's degree from UCLA and her law degree from
Ventura College of Law.
- She is a former member and officer of the Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity.
- She is an active member in Ventura County and the legal community.
- She is licensed to practice in the state of California and all federal
and state courts.
- She has successfully handled thousands of cases since 2009.
- She volunteers at the Woodlands Hills and Conejo Legal Clinics.
- She has experience as a judge for the Ventura County Mock Trial Association.
It is clear to see that our team is truly dedicated to the outcome of your
future and trusting your case to our firm can help make all of the difference
in the outcome of your legal battle. Whether you are seeking guidance for
bankruptcy or need a trusted
family law advocate, look no further than the Law Offices of Janet L. Mertes.
Meet with Our Attorney Today
Are you interested in learning more about your future and how the Law Offices
of Janet L. Mertes can help you? We encourage you to take advantage of
our personable team and schedule a
complimentary case review with our staff as soon as possible. We look forward to working with you
and helping you achieve the most from your case.
Call us today!